Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jon Stewart Mocks Media on ACORN Story: ‘Where the Hell Were You?’

courtesy NewsBusters




This is a rare one, but here we go. Must give props to Jon Stewart on this one.

Write the date down, because yes, I just said that. But he actually got it right on this one.....



NewsBusters Article + Video: click here

Jon Stewart: You're telling me that two kids from the cast of "High School Musical III" can break this story with a video camera and their grandmother's chinchilla coat? And you got nothing? They did it for $3,000, and that's Blitzer's monthly beard Wetvac budget. It probably cost CNN that much to turn on their hologram machine.

I'm a fake journalist, and I'm embarrassed these guys scooped me. Let's get to work people.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Audacity of Hos
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealthcare Protests