Thursday, December 10, 2009

Passing out Prizes - The Free Lunch Award




Obama Accepts Nobel With 'Great Humility'
President acknowledges controversy as he accepts Peace Prize in time of war

These types of headlines crack me up.

I don't know about everyone else, but to me, the fact we are in 2 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is not the controversy. Maybe to the liberals and the liberal media, who are mad at Barry for not cutting and running out of the wars. But not to me.

No, to me - the controversy is, his being awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Try again, media. Someone tell me WHY he's getting the Nobel Peace Prize. That's what I want to know.

Or do they just give these things out now? Can I have one?

The irony of all this is - the majority of his supporters (aside from the Bush-hate votes) are all free-lunchers. The something for nothing gang....

In which case........how appropriate it truly is. Isn't it?