Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yeah, let me think about that....

Ok I'm done thinking.
No.
But thanks anyway.




Not that I could give two you-know-whats about this pathetic excuse for a human being, but the guy can't get away with this without some sort of comment.

Singer Chris Brown publicly apologized for assaulting his pop star girlfriend, Rihanna, in a video statement posted on his personal Web site Monday.

"I have told Rihanna countless times, and I'm telling you today, that I'm truly, truly sorry in that I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better," Brown said.

"What I did was unacceptable, 100 percent. I can only ask and pray that you forgive me. Please."



Translation: My wallet is really starting to hurt now. So now I'm sorry. I shouldn't have barbarically beat the living crap out of a woman, I now understand how that hurts my music sales and endorsement deals and awards. Please forgive me and buy my stuff.